About GSLAD

GSLAD was founded in 1946 by a group of Deaf people.  It was originally named the St. Louis Silent Athletic Club.  It had 30 members by the end of 1946.

In 1974, the organization was changed to Greater St. Louis Association of the Deaf, Inc.

 

Our History

 

This section is being prepared and will be up soon.

Our Volunteers

 

This section is being prepared and will be up soon.

Our Deaf Clubhouse
 

The Deaf community is indebted to Kafkas for the building donated by them.

More info to follow soon.

Our Deaf Community
 
This section is being prepared and will be up soon.